Frank Jimenez is an award winning taxidermist. His goal is to provide quality taxidermy work. Frank is a native to Arizona and has been hiunting ad fishing for decades.
AZ Seivers Taxidermy Scope of Work:
Large Game | Small Game | Birds | Fish | Exotics | Repairs
1. Do NOT salt!
2. Start cut at back edge of pads and/or hooves.
3. NEVER cut the hide in the throat area.
4. Keep hide dry & cool.
5. Freeze hide if unable to deliver proply.
1. Inspect birds for broken wings, feathers and damage to the head/beak.
2. Keep blood off the feathers
3. Freeze if unable to deliver promply
*Wrap bird in damp towel, to help protect wings when freezing
* Place in plastic bag with wings tucked in
1. Do NOT clean fish.
2. Fold back fins and wrap in plastic bag to freeze.
1. What do I do before I bring in the animal to you?
-It shoudl be gutted and skinned and immediately put on ice, but you should get it to us ASAP.
2. How long does a mount take?
-It takes on average 13-14 months to complete all work. Although life size mounts may take longer.
3. What kind of pose options can I choose from?
4. Is there a down payment? If so, how much?
-50% on All mounts, except 100% on birds
Base Rate (does not include pedestal & rock bases)
Price varies depending on the species and size